Sunday, May 1, 2011


Happy Spring! Today was a gorgeous day here in Michigan. Ironically, we had all six soccer games cancelled due to poor field conditions; there has been so much rain and the fields just haven't dried out. So with my new-found Sunday off, I decided to sew some new curtains. I used natural onasburg. The look is so calming. It is light enough to blow in the breeze when the windows are open and still gives privacy.

I purchased two club chairs at the MSU Surplus store for $15 each and I am going to be slip covering them with white drop-cloths from Lowe's. I am so excited to get rid of all the color in the room - for a change. I will keep you posted as I go. No crafting lately. It seems I can't relax with all the chaos of life! I am working on that. Have a good week! SUE

2 comments:

  1. Looks beautiful and calming! I love the new pillows, too. And that girl on the sofa? She's getting so long and changing so much! I can't wait to see the chairs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, slipcovers! I've never tried those before. Are they hard to do? Can't wait to see everything put together. Have a great week, Dawn

    ReplyDelete