Monday, September 21, 2009

Show Success

Hey! The Uncle John's Cider Mill Arts and Crafts Fall 2009 show was a super success. It was a beautiful weekend filled with fun and inspiration. Danielle and I met many creative and funny crafters from all over Michigan. The two directly behind us were a Mother-daughter duo from Chesaning and giggled as much as we did.

It was a record-breaking show for us as we sold so much of our Fall and Halloween items we had to stock up with Christmas on Sunday. Getting reaquainted with our snowmen buddies is always heartwarming! Cinnamon grunged fabrics and sweet annie filled the air as we hung our snowmen on my neighbors discarded window screens - thanks Jerry!

I am inspired to create more wonderful creations for the next show in Haslett. I didn't have alot of time to make many Halloween items for this show and was skeptical about whether I would sell anything. But I did sell and everyone was smiling, giggling and buying my wares. They said that we should have a store and to keep making stuff that was "so cute." So I will make time to do what I love and see you at the next show!

No comments:

Post a Comment