Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Glee!


Oh, I just watched my favorite show, Glee. I cried, I laughed and I sang. Sigh.


I finished my strawberry candle mat today. I like it. It inspired me to keep stitching.

I started stitching a wall hanging today while at soccer. It will have a Fall theme - funny, since I was sitting outside at soccer on a beautiful Spring afternoon. But I guess I have to take the inspiration where I can.

I took a break from work this afternoon to one of my favorite quilt shops, Everlasting Stitches. They used to have alot more rug hooking supplies - it's where I got my hooking frame. But they seem to be downsizing the wool area. They had patterns and wool off the bolt. But one of the reasons I love this place is because of all of the overdyed wool and wool roving. They didn't have a whole lot of NEW stuff - but I did get a GREAT piece of orange wool - which led me to the Fall inspired wall hanging. I saw pumpkins, orange moons and flowers. Crazy, I know, but I think it will be really cute. I will post some pics tomorrow.
I am finding that sitting at soccer practice is really good for stitching. Not that I didn't know that already. But for indoor practice I was so into watching the kids - because I was so much closer to them. But outside the field is sooooo big and they practice alot further away from where we parents sit. I am sure that is how the coaches like it too.
I have to get to bed - CURVES in the morning - yuck - I mean, Yay!!

1 comment: