Thursday, June 3, 2010

Happy Day!

I saw an old friend today at one of my favorite quilt shops. She just got a job there - to "help feed the addiction." Oh I know, Sister! I go on my lunch to fondle all of the wool. Anyway, Cheri used to visit me at Calico Corners when I worked there; she makes the most beautiful purses. Oh it was a nice surprise to see her.

My mom and dad are coming from Huntley, Illinois tomorrow to watch the boys in their soccer championships. My parents have not been here in over a year and I have much to do - laundry, clean, clean, clean... you get it. I have been so busy lately that I neglected to work on the sweatshirt for my mom. I guess now I can get here opinion on it and make it "custom" - yeah, that's it!

We are all staying in a hotel this weekend for the games. It will be like a mini vacation for my family - about the only one we'll get. There is an indoor pool too. My Uncle John may come up too to watch the games; I hear there may be thunderstorms on Saturday - great.

I have been making progress on the pineapple rug - pics to come later. And, I drew a pattern for a fallish rug that I will start after the pineapple one. It has a pumpkin, crow and stars.

Have a great weekend - I will write on Monday - Go TNT Dynamite!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for commenting on my blog.
    Happy to have found another hooker..
    My daughter Robin, yes born on October 4th. Great time of the year.

    ReplyDelete