Saturday, August 21, 2010

Getting my Craft On...


Girls, I am getting back my groove. I am signed up for a Show in October and getting the Autumn ideas a flowin!


I picked up a few goodies from a local yard sale: two cheese boxes and some rusty springs. I think I will hook rugs to attach to the cheese boxes and do pumpkin make-dos on the springs. My goal for this show is to use up my homespun fabric collection. I plan on making pumpkin bowl fillers, doornies and pillows. I am excited.


We have been full-on with soccer practices. The games start September 12. In the meantime, I am going to cut lots of wool and homespun so I can utilize my soccer time to stitch. I could stay home during practice, but I LOVE to go to the practices and see all of our friends. Keeps my tan up too.
I will post more fabric goodies tomorrow; trying to post daily - will keep me in check. HA!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck getting ready for your show, I know that you will have wonderful treasures to offer people. Don't forget to show us pictures of the completed projects!! Have a blessed day.(millstonemercantile)

    ReplyDelete