Friday, July 23, 2010

Soul Searching

So I have been gathering up tons of stuff to have a yard sale. I have spent time folding, cleaning, reminiscing, regretting and wondering who I am. I am letting go of some of the baggage that is cluttering my soul. I know, that sounds so dramatic, but that is kind of how it feels. I have projects I didn't get to, ones I started and didn't finish and now I don't know why I started in the first place.

I keep evolving. Sometimes I know who I am and other times I know who I am and not happy with it, but don't know who I want to be. Thank the Lord that my husband knows who I am (better than I know) and loves me anyway! Because of this lack of knowing, I don't have the motivation that I should.

The weather isn't very good today (rain coming). So, I didn't start the yard sale today. I will have it rain or shine Saturday when my hubby can be around to help if it starts to downpour. The weather is like how I feel about me these days. I have worked for two weeks to prepare for this sale and then it rains, or seems like it is eminent. I cancelled for Friday and now it is trying to clear (a little sun even) and it's too late to have it today - OY! I have to overcome it and do it tomorrow - for sure!

Sorry for the downer post - just soul searching...SUE

No comments:

Post a Comment