Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Hello!


These spring days feel so refreshing! I have been slowly spring cleaning all of the bedrooms in my house. Partly because my dog seems to lay claim to at least two of the rooms and I have had it. I have been closing the bedroom doors and keeping him out. I guess that means he will lay on the sofa in the living room all day instead of my bed - but that I can handle. This is Sydney and Porter hanging out on the sofa.

I have been very creative - in my head - the last few days. I finished blanket stitching around a sweatshirt I am doing for myself. Now I just need to finalize the pattern I am going to applique on it. My husband said,"how many of those do you really need?" It is not his concern! I will have one for each day of the week if I want!!


I love the lilacs this time of year. The little tree we planted in the back yard 7 years ago when we moved in is producing a rich, dark and super fragrent flower this year. The one behind the garage is sparse though, sad.


I am off to work - cleaning day on the field. Have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment