Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Hello!

It is another HOT day here in Michigan. Whew! I have been trying to beautify my workplace - adding a flower pot outside the door, weed, clean inside and on the sidewalks. It is a good thing I started early - did I say it was HOT?

Monday I was off work and really wanted to spruce up my house. I have been thinking about it all spring - of course the day I decide to implement it is the hottest day of the year. And, Scott won't let me turn on the air conditioning - yet. Anyway, I had taken down the draperies in the living room and wanted to put a cooler look at the windows - you know, linen, sheer or just a lighter color. I am a fabric-aholic, so I had many options to go with. But, as I said it was hot. So, I didn't really get to making any curtains. After I pulled out all of the fabric, I decided I just didn't want to sew in the heat. LOL! That is how it is. So, I will be putting up the original draperies that I made. They are still my favorites!

I haven't been too creative lately - except in my own mind. But I have been enjoying blog land. So many very creative and inspiring people out there. I do know my dream is to have my own store - primitive, fabric, crafty workroom, antiques or all of the above.

Until the next time... SUE

No comments:

Post a Comment